Max Construction Company is a locally owned and operated general contracting firm with 50 years of experience in the restaurant and retail construction business. Max Construction has become a well- established firm with an excellent reputation due to attention to detail, upfront honesty, quality workmanship, and solid customer relations. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager. The candidate should be comfortable managing the day-to-day operations of multiple fast-paced projects. This position will work with coworkers both in the office and in the field. This position will require strong organization, attention to detail, and communication skills to meet company objectives and goals.
- Direct all aspects of construction phases from bidding to commencement to project completion.
- Estimating and bidding projects
- Create project budget and schedule.
- Order materials and hire subcontractors.
- Track project schedules, budget, and communicate with all parties involved.
- Daily coordination with site Superintendents on job progress.
- Manage change orders.
- Handle general issues with an effective approach and unique problem solving.
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel and shop facility.
- Schedule jobsite deliveries via in-house logistics or outsourced logistics companies.
The Candidate Will Need:
- At least 3-7 years of experience with construction project management, preferably in commercial construction
- Ability to read blueprints and complete take-offs.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Experience controlling project cost and managing project budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to outline scope of work and expectations for subcontractors.
- Strong ability to work closely with others: co-workers, subcontractors, and upper-management.
- Minimal travel is involved, all travel expenses paid by the company.
Benefits to Joining Max Construction:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
- Project Management:
- 3 years minimum
- Valid Driver’s License- Subject to verification
- Work Authorization: United States
- 401(k) with matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time